Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Personal Experiences

Intro : Ever since I was a kid, I was very facinated by fairy tales especially those by Enid Blyton. I have always wonder how these folks came into the stories, were they created by the author themselves? No one was able to give me a definite answer.
It was until few years back when I started learning healing and learned about guides and other beings. Even so, I was still very uncertain about faeries and elves but I just brushed it off my mind.
Last year, 2007, I began to seek protection from spiritual guides and have gain protection from them in which I was really grateful.
Few months later, I felt a sudden urge to know more about faeries and did some research. I came to know that faeries and other mystical folks do exist. And despite their size, they are powerful even as a guardian.
Since then, I have requested faeries for guarding my house plants, preventing theft and mischief. I could sense their presence and my plants bloomed amazingly.
There were a few times where I lost my way and I seek help from the faeries and things went well.
It wasn't long before I came to know that there was a place, set up by four wonderful ladies who worked with faeries called FAERIES RETREAT.
Due to my busy schedule, I did not even check out their site, let alone the place although I very much want to.
Last month, january 2008, my friends from beads workshop shifted to a new location and had their opening ceremony. I was present that day and I saw a little fairy figure and one elf figure. The fairy was really beautiful and the elf is really adorable. I meddled with them for awhile. I was then told that the fairy and elf was a gift from FAERIES RETREAT for their opening ceremony.
The next day, I went to my friend's place for a water element balancing session. It was the most unforgettable session for me thus far.
Before the healing, I request for my faeries and guides to stay put while I proceed for the session.
As soon as I lay on the bed, energy began to flow even before my friend start the balancing. When he came back, I was already in a meditative state. I could sense another presence besides my friend doing the balancing on me. ( I will skip the details as this page is meant for the mystical folks )
Towards the end of the healing session, the being actually felt my uncertainty of her and told me to send in my guides.

I requested for my faeries to come in to check while I requested protection while she is checking. At the same time, I saw the fairy from beadsworkshop coming over as well and many of my animal guides reaches me. I was assured through feelings that the being meant well.

I know that one of the faeries is from beads worskshop because I saw it returning to the figurine with my mind eye. There were some communication between the elf and the fairy but I could not figure out what.
After the wonderful session, I went of to meet my other friends for dinner and proceed home after which. As I was reaching home, I sensed the elf from beadsworkshop and it was at my right shoulder. He was really adorable, he stayed with me for a while before the fairy from the workshop came to fetch him.
The next day, I bumped into two of the ladies from faeries' retreat and went to their very own faery land. The place was really beautiful and cozy. And there were faeries all around. As I was rushing for time, I did not stay long. There was this elf that dressed in grey attracts me alot, but somehow or rather, I did not bring him back.
Few days later, I went back to Faeries' Retreat with my friend. He was very much drawn to a white wizard tooth faerie and brought it home with him. I have heard from him of his wonder experience with his tooth faerie.
For me, I was attracted to three elves. One dressed in grey(the very one that attracts me on my first visit ) name
JEERO . Here is the poem for Jeero created by one of the wonder ladies from the retreat.
I am your silent warrior prince.
I hold no sword and need no shield cause love is my greatest gift.
Protect you I will,
Transform fear into love I will,
So have me as your faithful protector.
Your guardian of love,
I bring you bliss.
So believe in me.
I am Jeero.


I have yet to name the other two elf.
The reason why I brought these three elves home was this. After the first visit to FAERIES' RETREAT, I left that place and I saw in my mind eye, one elf dressed in green. After awhile, another appeared again and although they look alike, I have a feeling that they are two different elves. Another one I saw, it looked a little like the one from beads workshop and I did not get a closer connection and presumed that the third elf is the one from the workshop.
The third elf stayed with me all the while til my second visit to Faeries' Retreat. All these while, I have thought that this elf was the one from the workshop and the thing is, I could see this little cutie keeps telling me " I am Jeero " , " I am Jeero " . I didnt think much of it then.
It was til the second visit, I overheard through the conversation of the ladies that the elf dressed in grey, the one that attracts me the very first visit, his name is Jeero. That was when I realised that the elf that was with me throughout was not the one from the workshop and this little guy have been trying to tell me that.
Besides Jeero, I saw the two elves dressed in green, seems like the two I saw after my first visit. However, they were not named yet.
The three elves have been with me since and I really love them, all three of them, they were really cute. I have been trying to communicate with them and work with them. I think they are beginning to manifest now.
After the three elves, joining me is a Leprechaun. His name is Gerun. There is this lady named Lisa from the states. Her house is filled with faeries and mystical folks. I requested her to see if there is any Leprechaun that wants to join me. She told me that Gerun jumped out at the first chance Lisa called out for the perfect Leprechaun for me. Gerun loves alcohol.
Together with Gerun is Ewani, a light elf. I am still trying to connect with Ewani. I am quite clueless for now as to how to work with the elven power, but I am not giving up. The light elves have requested for Lisa not to give any instructions or teaching and I am to earn this knowledge through connecting and becoming a part of nature.
During the process of learning, a feeling tells me that I should work with the undines first. And there is a specific number of undine that came to my mind. I discussed with Lisa about this and she told me that undine are rather fast to connect to and they are wonder confidante and they work well on the emotional level.
Due to the stress that I am facing from work and other sources, I know that Undine is what I need now after Lisa's explanation. I told Lisa of the number of undine that I have in mind and she managed to conjure to my needs.



(to be continued)

No comments: